Andrew McKay

raden wrote:
Shhh! There might be terrorists reading this newsgroup....

Well, at least we know that Blunkett isn't

Don't be too surprised if he is aware of what goes on in newsgroups. I
recently discovered that you can get web browsers that read out the text
from web pages, so a usenet message would be a doddle for a similar utility.

(he's trying to make a comeback you know)

And I predict that as soon as Labour are back in he will be too. Can't
quite predict which job he'll be given though. He's done education and
Home Secretary.

I always thought that Blundergit was a wasted talent in the Labour
party. How much more would his contribution be worth if he were made
minister for the disabled!

Andrew

--
Please note that the email address used for posting
usenet messages is configured such that my antispam