Mark & Juanita

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 23:44:53 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

Folks -

Okay, Sunday afternoon.... Just finished a glue up, and don't really want
to start a finishing project... So, how about a "shop job"? Sure, he
thinks - How about building that set of drawers for the bench? Maybe get
the crap off of the bench and into some drawers? Maybe? Got enough poplar
and pine on hand? Yep, good! Got 1/2" plywood for the gallery? Yep, good!
Not so fast, bubba....

.... snip

Okay, WTF? I have 1/2" plywood. One sheet is 1/2" right on the money.
Okay.. odd, but okay.. The other partial sheet is 23/32... That's what I was
expecting.

Don't you mean 15/32? 23/32 would be for 3/4?

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody