RWL

On 24 Apr 2005 18:34:50 -0700, "Rooster" wrote:

The quality of the stuff made in Ch**a looks like it's really going up.
A lot of tools don't have that goofy made in the garage look.
Electronics are really improving fast, I can't tell by looking at the
PC boards any more, used to be obvious.

Made in the US stuff seems to be getting scarcer. The logical
conclusion of this trend doesn't seem to bother too many people who run
the show.

In the 60s Kruschev said that Russia would bury us. We had fears
about Japan Inc dominating us economically in the late 70s or early
80s. They bought Rockefeller Center in NYC and some expensive golf
courses in California and everyone was paniced. Nothing wrong with
keeping a wary eye, but I'm not ready to get alarmed yet.

RWL

******* Recreate gaps in email address to reply *******