Doctor Evil

"Keith" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

Our gas bill
dropped by around £90 per year, so we're still some way off it paying
for itself :-)

If you replaced it with a modern arm air unit you would have dropped by
around £100 per ann.

Ever tried politics? Make wild assertions
based on figures plucked from
thin air whilst knowing sod all about my
lifestyle or house.

As I designed the things I know what I am on about. Forced air is cheaper
to run than rads. You can have the room temperature lower as cold stops are
eliminated using a positive pressure system. If you have a lifestyle of
unset hours they are business. They are on-demand heat. The warm up is
super fast.

Our GWA unit was 22 years old & still going strong, but SWMBO wanted
radiators, so radiators we got.

Did you write that properly? She wanted "radiators" when none were

there?

Did you read it properly? That's exactly what I said.

I am amazed! It's always the other way around. She wanted to have rads on
the wall? And you let her?

The biggest benefit for us was the space reclaimed by ripping out the
cupboards containing the unit (in kitchen) and the DHW tank (first

floor
bedroom). Two square metres doesn't sound much, but both rooms became
square and feel a lot bigger,

Should have put the warm air unit in the
loft, where all equipment should go.

Yup, a new equipment room and insulated
ducting on my flat roof would
have saved me a fortune.