Gunner

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:57:17 GMT, Dev Null wrote:

Gunner wrote in
:

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:59:28 -0400, Ned Simmons
wrote:

In article ,
says...
I'm looking for something like this in stainless steel:

http://www.hartvilletool.com/product/11034

Two things cone to mind.

Unistrut is available in SS.

Several mfrs make pipe clamps that mount in slotted track
that's a smaller version of unistrut. Stauff is one,
Parker-Hannifin another. McMaster sells Stauff, for
example, McMaster p/n 3015T442.

Ned Simmons

Thats easy. Any good sailboat shop will have available such
track. Its used for boom and vang control

Google the names : Harken, Lewmar, Schaefer

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Thanks.

The track I saw for sailboats looked EXACTLY like the letter "T",
not like the T-slots in a machine table. I'll look again.

The T track is most common, however the T-slot track is still
available from most suppliers. Its found on the smaller one-design
boats more commonly.