Gunner

On 24 Apr 2005 10:45:41 -0700, "
wrote:

Hell, I thought you were a Republican. Just because you don't agree
with everything the current party is promoting, doesn't mean you
aren't basically a Republican.

Dan

http://www.larryelder.com/faq.html

Q. What is a Republitarian?
A Republican with libertarian leanings." In other words, a member of
the Republican Party who holds libertarian ideals

Q. What is a "toe-tag liberal"?
A "toe-tag liberal" is birth-to-death, dyed-in-the-wool, ain't never
gonna change no matter what, liberal.

Q. What is the Elvis Factor?
I once read that 10 percent of the American people think Elvis still
alive, and 8 percent believe that if you send him a letter, he will
answer it. That's the Elvis factor. You have to remember that, no
matter what, 10 percent of the people are probably not capable of
clear, rational thought.

Q. What's a "victicrat"?
A. Victicrat. I invented it. It's explained in my book, The Ten Things
You Can't Say in America: "Victi" as in victim, and the suffix "-crat"
as in a supporter of a certain kind of ruling body.
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke