pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:30:04 -0500, "TURTLE"

Hi,

I have a Trane XL 1200. Fan does not come on automatically in cool mode.
No problem with heat. I haven't had a chance to put gauges on it yet. I
here freon getting to the evaporator and coils, and they frostover until I
turn on fan manually. Any ideas? All I got was stupid remarks from
alt.hvac.

Thanks
Mark

This is Turtle.

You have a Trouble shooting problem with the air handler and / or thermostat to
run out. Your 24 volt control system is not sending 120 volt or 230 volts
service to the blower motor. The only thing I could do or help with is for me to
be there and run it out for you and say Yea, there it is. Troubleshooting is a
skill and you must haver it in cases like this and tring to explain it to you as
we go. Well that would be a 8th wonder of the world.

Now you spoke of alt.hvac being messed up. You get to see there where tech try
to tell other techs how to troubleshoot over the internet and expect them to do
it just like they like it and nothing else. You have alt.hvac as you see it now.

TURTLE

Yeh -with hacks like you thrown out, there's hope.

Click every day here to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/