Timothy Murphy

Ian White wrote:

I believe the Consumers Association (who publish Which) were one of
the
bodies consulted about Part P. I would be interested to know what
they said
on behalf of "Which" subscribers like myself. I suspect they
encouraged it.

They would have said whatever they were paid to. As they always do.

Paid by whom?

Good Lord. You don't actually *trust* "Which", do you?

I've no reason to suppose Which reports are fraudulent.
Do you?

That's not the issue.

Well, it was the issue I was raising.
The poster claimed that Which produced fraudulent reports
in return for payment.

That is completely different from saying that
you do not agree with some, or even all, of their reports.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail (80k only): tim /at/ birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie