:::Jerry::::

"B Thumbs" wrote in message
snip

And a jolly good idea. Why shouldn't those who /choose/ to break the

law not
help out the local economy. I do speed at times, but i don't moan

when
caught.

You missed the vital line in the other posts "....but when speed
limits are reduced for no real reason and soon after a camera is
erected you really do have to ask what the real reasons are...." and
" For years the Council stonewalled them by saying traffic and
accident levels did not justify a camera.", I don't think anyone
object to the placing of cameras at danger spots but when speed limits
are reduced and then camera are installed it's nothing what so even to
do with preventing accidents.