Alan

In message , chris French
wrote
In message , Alan
writes
In message .com,
wrote

Respect for the Police within the group of my 'law abiding' friends
has fallen dramatically as more notice more and more Police tax
collection points on our major roads.

If they are law abiding what is the problem?

No problem for the law abiding individual but it could be a problem for
law enforcement if respect for the Police no longer exists.

This 'tax'is easily avoided by dint of not breaking the relevant law.

The tax can be avoided by paying more attention to the roadside rather
than paying attention to what is in front of you. I'm sure this aids
road safety.

The Police can only operate if the population at large agrees to what
they are doing.

IMO, a large number people don't agree on how the yellow boxes and speed
traps are being operated by the Police and believe they have little to
do with road safety and more to do with generating cash.

How long before the majority of the population are classified as
criminals by these yellow boxes and who many of are going to have the
attitude of 'f**k them' when it comes to dealing with the Police in the
future.
--
Alan