Rory Manton

in article , Doug Miller at
wrote on 23/4/05 1:15 pm:

In article , "Rory Manton"
wrote:
Sorry for butting in without lurking a bit first but was wondering if
anybody could help me find out about a couple of planks I have.

Post pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking - it's kinda hard to
identify wood without seeing it.

--
Regards,

Sorry I can't do that (at the moment) as my camera has gone u/s.

If it helps the wood had lots of little white flecks inbedded in the grain,
like very fine sand. This goes through the wood and appears on each cut
edge..

What i realy need to know is whether I need to move the diesel engine that
is sitting on it off !