Ed Huntress

"Gary Brady" wrote in message
. net...
Mark J wrote:
Man! I haven't been on the newsgroups for about 3 years, and after
being back about 3 weeks I see the troll name Cass pop up again. Wow!

I believe that Cass is posting as "Tiny" now. He's from around Houston,
and "Tiny" has started posting the same sort of troll messages (ususally
requests for some sort of equipment) in houston.forsale and

austin.forsale.

Gary Brady
Austin, TX

That's how I came upon his ham radio callsign a few years ago, and thus,
Roscoe's real name. Someone else apparently noticed the same thing earlier.
Boats, radio gear, electronics stuff, etc.

--
Ed Huntress