JANA

HP will not sell service parts for your printer, unless you are one of their
authorized service reps. In the case of your printer, it would be more
reasonable to replace it than to have it service.

Being an out of warranty printer, will make it very expensive to service.

Apparently, this printer has some very bad reviews. Normally HP printers
usually come out very high in their ratings. I would seriously consider to
do a lot of research before buying another printer. All of the HP printers
that we are using have been working very well.

http://shopper.cnet.com/HP_Officejet...161244.html?q=

--

JANA
_____

"Wolfram Jahn" wrote in message
Hi,

my hp officejet v40 blew our fuse, and since then does no longer react
to the power button; but the AC adapter still delivers the required 18V.

Do I have any chance to get a replacement for the electronics?
And to replace it?

Of course, the device is out of warrantee.
But I emptied only two sets of ink cartriges, the device was seldomly
used, so I hesitate to put it away.

Wolfram