Morris Dovey

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message

The MS-Windows "calculator" (Start-Programs-Accessories-Calculator)

does
trig functions, if you click on the 'View' button and select "Scientific'.

"Conveniently", it takes angle input in 'degrees', by default. you don't
have to go through the nonsense of converting to 'radians'.

On the other hand, if your scientific calculator has a "pi" button, you can
start with 2*pi instead of 360 and work in radians from the git-go without
any conversions.

(I'm picking this nit because I'm aware that John is also working to develop
expertise with a programmable woodworking tool whose control software trig
functions use radian measure only.)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar