Gunner

On 23 Apr 2005 13:55:59 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Frankly Jim..you keep poisoning the well..and the country has indeed
gotton tired of the taste. Hence the Democrats are rapidly becoming an
entity of no power, little regard and an object of contempt.

Contempt? Even most religious leader despise Frist and Delay.

Is this the sort of crap you want running your goverment?

Jim

You name two our of thousands. Care for me to name Dems we hold in
contempt? Names that are household words? Names associated with the
worst in government, and the DNC?

Really want me to go there?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke