Gunner

On 23 Apr 2005 22:23:01 GMT, Ignoramus31514
wrote:

Scary stuff.

Ever feel pain so bad that when you open your mouth..no sound comes
out, and all you can do is inhale?

Gunner

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:38:31 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 23 Apr 2005 09:21:34 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

http://home.lightspeed.net/~gunner/myshop

Nice updated shop photos. Especially the Gorton 016.
What happened to your toe, the cats chew on it? g

Jim

Sigh...it still hurts to think about it. When they say you cannot
remember pain..take it with a grain of salt.

My son and I were moving my hydraulic press. It was dark in that area
at night, we were in a hurry, and he missed removing one of the 1"
thick, 6x8" press plates which was sitting on the press. It slipped
off. Nailed me on the diagonal across the end of the foot. Busted 3
of the 5 toes. Fortunately, it didn't land on the right foot, else
it would have busted 3 of the 6 toes.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke