Gunner

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:44:11 +0000 (UTC), Christopher Tidy
wrote:

It would appear that I have posted a series of identical messages to
this group. I was trying to help a guy with a question he posted in
sci.engr.mech. My ISP's news server has been misbehaving recently, and
my posts to sci.engr.mech went missing. So I posted them again,
unfortunately not realising that replies were also being posted to
rec.crafts.metalworking, and that these replies were not getting lost.
Please accept my apologies.

Best wishes,

Chris Tidy

Anyone got a rope?

DooDoo happens. Mr. Murphy tends to screw with the internet at random
intervals.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke