Gunner

On 23 Apr 2005 08:47:59 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

When it came time for Congress to vote on attacking Iraq..how did the
Left vote?

Well you're right on that one. At the time I was ashamed at how
many democrats voted. Is *your* rule, "if it's republican, it's
correct?"

Jim

Of course not. Im ****ed as hell at Bush on the immigration issue. He
has the same stance that the Left has held for years. And I didnt
want another moderate in the Whitehouse, which is exactly what we got.
On the other hand..he is not a Leftist, which is what we have had on a
number of occasions. So while he is disappointing to most
conservatives on some issues..he is still better than having a Dem
(with the possible exceptions of Joe Leiberman or Zell Miller) in
office.

Something to remember Jim...those of us who hold conservative views,
have been subject to the most horrendous bias and bigotry for the past
40 or more years, by the Left, along with having to live under the
thumb of the Feelers with their programs and entitlements and deep
dives into our wallets.

We dont "have" to hold ourselves to a higher moral standard when it
comes to giving you boys a little payback. And quite frankly since
the demonization by your blokes on the Left has only intensified since
1994...I enjoy stucking the blade in, and giving it slow vigorous
twists. Your lot will never learn to work with the Right, even though
we were forced to work with you on the Left during all those years.
Because we think, and your lot "feels", and as long as the schools are
still taught by teachers to whom even Mother Tereasa was a demon, let
alone any compassionate conservates...generations of ignorant,
buffoons who cannot think for themselves, only react like frog legs to
voltage, will continue to be churned out who hate conservatives.

Frankly Jim..you keep poisoning the well..and the country has indeed
gotton tired of the taste. Hence the Democrats are rapidly becoming an
entity of no power, little regard and an object of contempt.

"Only good people work with the Dems, on the Dems terms. Any dissent
is the mark of the devil. Dems are not required to work with the
Conservatives. To do so..is the mark of the devil."

A little mindset perpetuated by the Left..and one that has
marginalized them to the point...they are a paper dog.

And elevating the extremist fanatical fringe kooks to Democrat
leadership has harmed your cause far more than anything those of us on
the Right could have done.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke