geoff m

"Ross" doesn't even post to RCM, although there are a couple of his
posts to the cnc NG (where I don't post). My theory is that "Ross"
****ed off somebody who hijacked his email address to bait innocent
bystanders (e.g., me) into starting a war by angrily replying to "Ross".

I just received an identical message. I thought he was referring to the
fact that I had posted several identical messages to this group, for
which I apologise (my ISP's news server has been playing up, and often
my messages are going astray), so I e-mailed him back. The mail was
returned as undeliverable. I have no idea what this guy or robot is doing.

Collecting email addresses from the replies for spam?
Geoff