Cliff

On 22 Apr 2005 21:29:28 -0700, "
wrote:

I personally am not proud to be an American, but I am thankful that I
am. I really do not understand how you think that anyone died for the
sake of pride. People died because there were mistakes made. Sadam
was one of those that made mistakes. He wanted the countries around
Iraq to believe that he had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

That probably explains why he kept saying that he had none,
right? And why the UN inspectors were saying the same thing?
And why a few more weeks of cheap inspections could not be
allowed ....?
--
Cliff