udarrell

Steve, you and Ranlsy make my case!
I Thank both of you!

Which Heating and A/C manufacturer and contractor would you want to buy
your equipment from, the "Value Added" ones' or those that leave you in the
dark?

We need to demand that the manufacturers' provide more helpful technical
information to consumers and to the contractor's and their techs!
- udarrell - Darrell

--
Air-Conditioning Manufacturing Companies - Adding Marketing Values to A/C
Equipment
"Steve B." wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:08:27 -0500, "udarrell"
wrote:

What sector do you represent, consumer, contractor, tech, or

manufacturing
industry?

As a consumer I would love for the unit to have some sort of
indicator that tells me how well the system is performing. Now if I
were to develop a small freon leak I might not notice the decreased
system performance and it could go unnoticed until my next yearly
service or I could have a dirty coil and need to have the tech come
out every six months but have no way of knowing.

Steve B.