Noozer

"Ron" wrote in message
Noozer,
This may be a stupid question, but what kind of lawn/grass are you
cutting to have your mower that close to the ground to hit a rock that
small?

I was detatching... Bar with a couple heavy springs that break up all the
loose stuff in the grass. It has to be low to get into the dead stuff.

I live in Fl and have St Augestine. My mower is always set to the
highest position, which is 4" for the deck.

I do cut my grass fairly long... But here in Calgary AB the grass doesn't
grow too fast!

And to answer your question, I would say that the blade is bent. As
Ramsey stated, it probably isn't starting because you had it upside
down.

I only flipped it up about 80 degrees, carb side up... That's why I'm not
sure about the flooding. I will be poking at it again today. I've got the
regular blad on it now, so hopefully it doesn't shake anymore. I hope it's
the key if it isn't the blade. Don't want to have to replace this thing yet.

I didn't think there'd be so much damage from a small rock. It was only 2"
or so... maybe not even now that I look at it.

THANKS FOR ALL THE FEEDBACK EVERYONE!

Wish me luck!