Edwin Pawlowski

"Abe" wrote in message
Check out Smart Home www.smarthome.com or X-10 www.x10.com for
anything you need for remote control. I have a half dozen lights
controlled
by them. I can even turn on a couple of lights from my car if I come home
late.

-------
Wow, more expensive than I thought.

I thought it reasonably priced. One light switch and controller will cost
about $48. Additional modules are $10 to $15. Mine is over 20 years old,
so we're looking at $2 a year for convenience, security, economy of
operation. I have a manual controller on the nightstand. If I hear noise
outside at night, I hit a button and lights go on outside. What is that
safety worth to you?

I'm not ready to spend $80 on a voice activated dimmer, but for normal light
controller security, this is a pretty cheap way to go.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/