m Ransley

It would be nice to know then you would know when service is needed and
what you are loosing in extra Kwh-Ng cost. With sensors and computers
being so cheap it should not cost that much all feeding to a special
thermostat for easy readout. Even so you could program in your own
utility costs. I need to learn to check my own superheat or whatever it
is called as no tech I have ever had at any location has ever done more
than use freon gauges and check temp drop inside. It would boost service
calls, good for techs as people would know things are off and wasting
energy.