udarrell wrote in alt.home.repair:

Are HVAC Manufacturers' a bit too näive in Respect to What consumers,
contractors, and techs in the field Want and Need?

As an A/C owner, would you like to be able to check the performance of your
expensive equipment with the use of a simple thermometer and humidity gauge?

I firmly believe, that I could take a manufacturing company and by
implementing "Creative Value-Added Ideas," leave the other companies in the
dust! It is about creating Values that the Consumers' and Contractors' Want
and Need.

By Implementing Value-Added Ideas, Marketing niche hooks are created that
are irresistible to potential consumers. Additionally, Contractors will push
the manufacture's equipment that is most easily and effectively serviced,
which benefits everyone in the industry as well as reducing the wasteful use
of scarce energy resources. Consumers are desperate to reduce their
expenditures on heating and air conditioning.

"Therefore, let's hear your Value-Added Ideas."

What sector do you represent, consumer, contractor, tech, or manufacturing
industry?

Review the 'linked' attempt by me in only one arena, -- to address how
manufacturer's could help themselves and everyone in the industry.
- udarrell - Darrell

--
Air-Conditioning Manufacturing Companies - Adding Marketing Values to A/C
Equipment

http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...fficiency.html

Nick