loutent

I renovated our 3 x 6 (fixed) island a little over a
year ago. Aside from the cosmetics (raised panels on
sides & front & granite top), the best thing was to add trays
on 100 lb full extension slides to hold the pots
& pans. As you get older, you tire of getting
down on the floor to find that stockpot in the
back of the cabinet.

Lou

In article 7Qcae.46$jS6.6@trndny06, ".HMFIC@1369" wrote:

It'll be used both for food prep and for storage for pots and pans. So far
I'm looking at 2 drawers with 3 cabinet doors. I got the wheels from grizzly
the other day. 4-4" (500lb) So I'm part of the way there. I also want to use
a granite top. So far I was looking at making a 1/2 inch plywood box with
Maple face 1X2's and 1X3's Glued running vertically all the way around!

the more I look at the harder it is to decide.