TAP

Delta has gone down hill very rapidly over the past few years.
I was talking to the porter cable guys one time after the merge,
and they were complaining that the work load went up horribly, because
of
Delta's Poor quality. I will never buy Delta again, for the simple fact
that they would not
replace or repair a bad Band Saw table. Which was not only a pain to
use but was a hazard
also. It was bent up in the back portion, and when trying to cut a
piece of wood it caught. I called
them and explained the problem, and that I purchased the saw locally at
a tool show in un-open boxes
and that it was not damaged in any way, their reply was, you probably
did it. I started looking on the REC
and found several ppl that had the same problem. DELTA Never Again!!!