Doug Miller

In article , "Rory Manton" wrote:
Sorry for butting in without lurking a bit first but was wondering if
anybody could help me find out about a couple of planks I have.

I have been told that it is eather cuban mahogany or (excuse spelling
please) Seclie ( some type of tree from the same family, sorry brains gone)
could anybody tell me anything about eather wood which would help identify
it.

Post pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking - it's kinda hard to
identify wood without seeing it.

--
Regards,