sidney

Don,

What blade do you use with your Lynn?

Sid

"D. J. Dorn" wrote in message
The Lynn's jig is the bomb man ! I made one too and really like being

able
to use my 1/8" blade for any width and any height - in fact, I can do
variable spacing if I want to. Using the standard jig, any error is
cummulative, with the Lynn Jig, you can adjust it out on each finger. I
don't even do any test cuts anymore.

Don

"Stephen M" wrote in message
Personally, I would use a dado set and have "fingers" the width of the
dado
setting.

That said, chipout should not be a concern, as that han be handled with
backer board.

-Steve
"sidney" wrote in message
I made a Lynn jig for cutting box joints on the table saw. Can anyone
out
there give me a recommmendation for what saw blade to use in this
application? Seems like a rip blade, while flat ground, would cause

too
much chip-out. What other blade would give me a flat-bottomed kerf?

TIA