Jerry Martes

"Tony" wrote in message
if my generator can output 30 amps 240, i can take the 240 and split it to
120 and output a total of 60 amps, 30 each leg, now how much current is
flowing on the neutral? i have a 10/3 stranded cable about 90 feet long,
i dont know if it will be 60 or 30. my service entrance cable all three
look the same size wire so i guessing it will be 30. thanks tony

Tony

I know this isnt a TRICK question. But, with both 110 lines loaded the
same, and resistive, there will be no current in the neutral, even though
power is being delivered to the two loads.

Jerry