Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:13:49 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Proto" wrote in message

Come back to me in a few months and we shall discuss the issues.

Sorry to if I don't subscribe to the Gunner school of upbringing. I

leaned
as much about war and killing as was required. I found no fascination

in
becoming any more educated in that regard as I never considered it a

career
of opportunity. I can see now all that I have missed. I feel shame.

Don't worry, you won't become more educated if you follow Gunner's
Google-Dilettante School of Historical Dabbling. g No syllabus, no

canon,
just a shotgun load of miscellaneous ramblings, unexamined and

unconnected
bits and pieces of history and ideas woven into a crazy quilt.

You're safe.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

No worries about having to learn an original idea, either...

And you Sir, are a pompus asshole of the first water. It must really
really suck to be you.

Actually, it's pretty pleasant. No hating people for their political
beliefs, no crossing my fingers that no one will read the baloney I cut and
paste, and no dumpster-diving for what I eat.

You ought to try it.

--
Ed Huntress