F.H.

Ron wrote:
Noozer,
This may be a stupid question, but what kind of lawn/grass are you
cutting to have your mower that close to the ground to hit a rock that
small?

I live in Fl and have St Augestine. My mower is always set to the
highest position, which is 4" for the deck.

And to answer your question, I would say that the blade is bent. As
Ramsey stated, it probably isn't starting because you had it upside
down.

Let it set for a while, crank it a few times with the spark plug out,
and then try starting it again.

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment except I think 3" is a *big*
rock. If the blade is bent, the balance is gone.

Frank