Frank

Default diy laser steering track adjustment

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:23:52 +0100, Dave wrote:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:06:02 +0100, The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

Who needs lasers! I just adjusted the track to where I could see a

discoloration
in the threads (inside/outside of rods) - assuming this may be the

original
setting point. Just a guess but what the heck. Went for a test drive and

the
thing's back to were it was! No drift/wander, steering wheel centre on

straight
ahead, turns fine, doesn't pull and self-centers as it used to. Well I

learned
something there. Beware those "free" tracking places chaps.

hope it doesn't cost you too much in 6 months when you need new tyres