F.H.

xrongor wrote:
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"xrongor" wrote in message

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in message
news:4WT9e.12102$c93.11518@trnddc08...

What I really hate is poster that bitch and moan about the

internet........

Posted from Google, too......

Figures.

yeah since you cant just whip it out and have a measuring contest, the

next

best thing is to compare isp's, newsgroup servers used, etc. all those

who

dont 'measure up' will be immediately flogged, flamed, and told 'figures'

Nope.

Googlegroups is simply the most common place for the whiners, clueless
noobs
and spammers to post to usenet from is all...

( Though webtv is rapidly catching up with Google lately )

Pay attention, look into it a bit, and you will see I'm correct....

all bow down before the commander of the internet. he has spoken. by
decree, henceforth all google posters will be attacked without quarter.
what they actually say is irrelevant.

since i have better things to do with my time im glad i have someone like
you to tell me who to look down upon.

randy

You missed the point. When it comes to measuring things, trust the
machinist, (unless he's bragging about you know what).