Rick

"Sailing Fan" wrote

I'm a signmaker. I work mainly in vinyl decals applied to a varity of
substrates, but I need to make dimensional signage from time to time.
Problem is I can't afford a CNC router, and I'm a total newbie with
power tools.

snip

My guess is there's somebody in my market with a ShopBot. He's charging
the customer 1/3-1/2 less for MDO than I can buy wood for because he's
doing it in house.

snip
Any advice or offers is appreciated. Thanks.

One solution is to visit the ShopBot website ( http://www.shopbot.com ) and
check if there is anyone in your area with a 'bot. You may find someone
close to you willing to do your occasional work.

Regards,

Rick