Patrick Conroy

I'm going to be making some things for my shop over the next few
weekends, and wanted advice on using MDF or Birch/Apple Ply. I know
MDF is cheaper, but I can afford the Ply if it makes sense. Also, I
want some nice surfaces for the drill table, and router table. For
that want to know should I use Hardboard or Laminate or Meliene (sp?)
The projects I have lined up a

Planner Stand

I built my flip-top Planer/Miter Saw stand from Home Depot $35 a 4x8'
sheet, semi-decent Maple/Birch 3/4" plywood.

ht tp://66.1.238.45:8118/My_Homepage_Export/My_Homepage_Files/Page6.html

[ Remove the space... ]

Drill Press Table

I used MDF here.

Crosscut Sled

Baltic Birch for sled base, MDF for fence.

Miter Saw Stand and Cabinets

See above for Miter Saw cabinet. I used same $35/sheet for shop
cabinets, but used some decent, leftover hardwood for face frame and doors.

ht tp://66.1.238.45:8118/My_Homepage_Export/My_Homepage_Files/Page7.html

Router Table

MDF. Never got around to putting a "Formica"-esqe top on it. Will do
that someday.

You maybe missed the Table Saw Outfeed Table?