Speedy Jim

I just bought a forclosed home and so i got no keys for the house
except for the front door key.

I have a back door that has a deadbolt on it and is currently locked.
As you guessed it i have no key for it but i need to get it out so that
i can install a new one in its place. Any advise on how to get it out
would be really appreciated. Thank you.

As I understand, you *can* get inside the house.

Typical deadbolt locks (even double-sided) have
a couple of screws which can be removed from the
"inside" side of the lock. Then the lock cyl
falls out.

Look at some new ones where you plan to buy one
to get a feel for how they're assembled.

Jim