Chris Bacon

Jim Reaper wrote:
Well I live in Cornwall so it's definitely in Cornwall...I've just taken a
look at the pdf link (many thanks) and it's rustic Cornish slate. Though the
stone I've in my fireplace is (was) much more presentable than the pic in
the document. I would imagine that would be down to the dressing of the
slate.
So... and ideas please?

Yup... a) posting under quoted text is generally more acceptable in
uk.d-i-y & :. "the thing to do; and b) Speak to Graham Pearse of
Trebarwith Stoneworks on 01840 214000 to explain the situation and
see what he's got to say about it! There are various things you
could do, but it would be worthwhile phoning up.