John

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Anyone experienced using loss adjusters to help with a fire claim?

The rear part of my Launderette went up in smoke last night, and
before the insurers adjuster arrives and disputes everything in sight
I am considering using one of my own to fight on my behalf.

Anyone been there and done it?

AWEM

I've done some expert witness work for a consultant engineering company that
acted for the claimant against the insurance company appointed loss
adjuster. I don't know what the final figures were but I gather the
negotiated settlement made it well worth the claimant having their own
representation. If you are north of the midlands email me (round the
antispam block) and I'll put you in touch with the company.

John