Malcolm Stewart

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Anyone experienced using loss adjusters to help with a fire claim?

The rear part of my Launderette went up in smoke last night, and
before the insurers adjuster arrives and disputes everything in sight
I am considering using one of my own to fight on my behalf.
Anyone been there and done it?
AWEM

It's many years ago, and it was on behalf of my (large) employer, but the
loss adjuster working on our behalf was invaluable. He knew the one key
item in our extensive stores system that could not be "cleaned and
renovated" economically that allowed our smoke damaged items to be scrapped.

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK