SonomaProducts.com

It depends on the type of work you'll be doing. If you are cross
cutting lots of small parts this would be a sweet setup. However, if
your working with panels or longer pieces on a regular basis this won't
have the stability you need.

This is just general opinion. I have not worked with this model. But
seeing how most shops I've been in don't have sliding tables unless
it's the real deal $20k+ saw you just don't see them.

If I was going to spend $350 on my Unisaw, I would build it into a
larger table and build a few cross cut sleds.