Patriarch

"Mike Marlow" wrote in
:

"John Moorhead" wrote in message
m...
Mike -

Cut me a bit of a break, mate.... I had *just* gotten to the machine
and discovered that the switch was punky. The kids haven't been
"cleared" to use the machine, and I was testing it out to put it into
service when I discovered the problem.

John

Heck John - I actually cut you a lot of slack - I was trying to be
tounge-in-cheek. Guess that didn't make it through.

-Mike-

Mike,

John seems a might sensitive this week. Not only did the machine challenge
his manhood and authority in the shop, he had a middle-aged birthday, and
still hasn't told us why Rose needed him to bring the pickup truck to the
lunch date. Maybe it really was a load of organics that needed picking up.

bseg

Patriarch,
who needs to hear the rest of that story