arw01

Default 18" Craftsman drum sander

In the hunt for a drum sander. My garage is pretty full of machines
now, so have been seriously looking at the 10-20 which I can store down
low if necessary.

But at $500 bucks I wonder if I should step up.

Has anyone taken the 18" New craftsman drum sander home yet? At $699
and free payments for quite a while, the extra $200 might be worth the
space pain in the much larger capacity.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=TOOL&pid=00 921568000&tab=opt#tablink

part number 00921568000 at sears if the link doesn't work, cookies and
etc..

If I could get the same sort of deal on a delta X5 18" I might buy it
instead, but their seems to be no "deal" to be had out there.

Alan