Gunner

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:16:16 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"Ignoramus32621" wrote in message
I would really like to make a milling attachment for my lathe, using
my mill.

Am I missing something here?

Or are you just looking for a doodle project?

In which case, I'd look at the Gingery series, basically take a slab of CRS,
bolt it to a flat plane, square (more or less) to the other slides, mount a
carriage and leadscrew on it with table for the work and you're done.

Tim

He wants to get rid of his new minty Clausing mill. So he has to make
a flimsy and flexible, not particularly good for much. milling
attachment to replace it.

:/

Gunner

Rule #35