TURTLE

wrote in message
anyone know how to make the device that shocks worms out of
theground? you know.... for fishing...lucas

This is Turtle.

I've shocked worms out of the ground YEARS ago but found soaping them out is
much easier and no danger to do so.

1/4 cup of cheap cloths washing powder and mix it in a 10 gallion bucket of
water and then pour it on a area and every worm will come out of the ground with
in 3 to 5 minutes. This is a whole lot easier than shocking.

If you really want the diagram on making the worm shocker. e-mail me and I will
detail it for you because it has certain things that have to be don't or it will
not work.

TURTLE