Dr. Hardcrab

wrote in message
oups.com...
My gripe is not about the internet, it is about the great minority on
this board who act like fools and love to be moralists on this board.
I like this board... it is a shame that some losers spend time on it
bashing others lifestyles, rather than sharing their knowledge about
home.repair it is just kind of sad.. to have such a great resource
poluted with the peabrains.

I was just "funning" with you.

I know what you mean, but you have to realize:

Every now and then someone will post a question that has been asked a
THOUSAND times and it gets tiresome to answer them over and over again when
they could just do 30 seconds of research and find the answer.

I love to help people but every now and then I will post an answer that is
really a lame attempt at humor.

You'll live longer (from less stress) if you just ignore the answers you
don't like. You are gonna get plenty of them.....