Nate Nagel

Jim wrote:

Well the trees are turning green and the snow's finally gone, so that
means it's time to put the snowblower away. After I run it for a little
while to warm it up and then change the oil, should I keep running it to
drain the gas from the tank/carb, or should I keep gasoline in the tank
and rely on gasoline stabilizer? (The gas in the tank already has
STA-BIL in it.)

I figure that draining the gas completely will ensure no varnish/junk
build up in the fuel system, but keeping fuel + stabilizer in the tank
will prevent moisture in the fuel system/carburetor. Which is better?

If you already use the sta-bil I would leave it full, especially if it
has a steel gas tank.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.