Goedjn

My gripe is not about the internet, it is about the great minority on
this board who act like fools and love to be moralists on this board.
I like this board... it is a shame that some losers spend time on it
bashing others lifestyles, rather than sharing their knowledge about

You're inferring moralism and bashing where none is implied.
It's simply that many people who actually fix real things that
have to actually work when they're done have developed a
habit of fixing the problem, not the symptom. And when the
problem is a child, that's where they advise you to direct
your effort.

If you've got special circumstances that make doing that
impossible, then it's your fault for not accurately describing
your constraints.