chicagofan

G Henslee wrote:

chicagofan wrote:

Is sheet vinyl the only, or best flooring for use on an uneven kitchen
floor? I've been here almost 20 yrs., and suffered with the rolling
floor, so I'm not interested in spending money to cure that problem at
this late date.

I'm an over the hill female who will have to pay for everything to be
done by someone else. So I want to choose the easiest installation
for them, to hopefully save money. However, I do want a good flooring
product. The one I have now is still shining after all these years,
but it has some black marks I can't get rid of, and is pulling away
from the walls where the floor has warped.

Considering the conditions, your budget, etc; and without corrective
measures to make the floor even, the vinyl would probably be the least
expensive. It would certainly be the easiest install compared to
ceramic or wood.

That's what I was thinking, thanks for the confirmation. I have unfinished
basement storage space under the kitchen, but I still think it would probably
be too costly to level the floor.
bj