Grandpa Koca

Art wrote:
Anyone know what this machine sometimes decides to do during the last minute
of the spin cycle. Instead of going into fast spin, it will, for ages it
seems, stop, go, pump, speed up, slow down, fall asleep, wake up, speed up,
slow down, and finally do a fast spin. Might do the for 10 minutes or more
it seems. What the heck is it doing and why? Been doing it on some loads
since day one but it gets more obnoxious each year.

According to what I was told about ours, its "load balancing," and
depending on the composition of the load it may take a little time;
after all, you don't want it out of balance when it does that final fast
spin!

--
Grandpa Koca - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten
My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked. It is price